SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – SITE CIVIL
For over 33 years, Dan Finch has been responsible for numerous multi million dollar projects ranging from Hotels, Condominiums, Casinos, Multifamily Housing, and Military. Adding to his vast expertise in Project Management is also his expertise in the Site-Civil aspects of each project. Dan is pivotal to the success of all AGC, Inc.’s construction projects from their inception. As Senior Project Manager overseeing projects, Dan is responsible for all project documentation as well as directing all aspects of construction.
- Manages and maintains the project budget
- Site Grading and Drainage Plans Management
- Land Development Site Plan Management
- Water, Power, Sewer Systems and Infrastructure Management
- Performs the key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
- Creates, updates and maintains construction schedule including reporting of three-week look-ahead
- Coordinates and Manages the Subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Serves as a liaison between AGC, Inc. and our Client
Dan’s seasoned leadership brings a depth of experience to the most challenging projects ensuring success for every site from the start of the project.