Chief Financial Officer
- Education & Professional Involvement
- College of the Desert, Palm Desert, California
- International Studies, Vienna, Austria
- Member of CFMA: Construction Financial Management Association
- Member of AIPB : American Institute Professional Bookkeepers
- Board of Directors of an International Non-Profit
Robin joined AGC, Inc in early 2017. Having owned her own company for 15 years she also comes to us with 27 years of accounting experience. She has been in upper level management for two decades, with responsibilities including audit, financial reporting, budgeting, financial and business management, covering all aspects in the accounting industry. She has breadth of experience across numerous industries managing multi-million dollar companies as a financial controller. Robin is directly responsible for providing strategic leadership for the AGC’s business and finance functions, as well as for the management of its financial and capital resources. She has a heart to see others prosper with a keen sense for managing money, understanding what it takes to make a successful profitable company.